My Plurk Timeline

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Trip 2006 - Day 1 - Kyoto

Dinner on 5 April 2006. Originally taken and uploaded by Just Drop By

Visiting my favorite destination - Kyoto again in April 2006.

It was a chilly and windy day when I arrived Kansai Airport. Forgotten to reserve for the MK Taxi which one have to share the cab with others but do offer a transfer to the hotel doorsteps. So I end up taking the Express Train to Kyoto JR station and quickly hop on to a taxi. (It was very windy indeed!)

I've booked a four-nights accommodation at the Petit Hotel Kyoto. The hotel has only 28 rooms, the staff are all very nice and friendly.

They also run a cafe so even if you're not a guest you can also make reservation for dining in.

These photos are taken during dinner on my first day of arrival.


Dinner on 5 April 2006. Originally taken and uploaded by Just Drop By


Note: Date shown on my trip journal denotes the actual date of visit.

No comments: